An imposing home in the centre of Margate
Buying in the Channel area has never been so popular. And this sizeable, and very solid family home is centrally located, being on the doorstep of Margate’s shops and services, and just 21 minutes from the Hobart CBD. It’s also just a two minute drive to the highly acclaimed Dru Point Bicentennial Park with its children’s playgrounds, paved paths for bikes and scooters (complete with road signs and traffic light), picnic areas, a fully fenced one hectare dog park and triple lane boat ramp.
This immaculately-kept house is north facing, enjoying the winter sun, and has so many desirable features:
• Upstairs, are three good sized double bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a study/office nook. The two largest bedrooms have expansive views from North West Bay River to Mount Wellington in the distance.
• The master bedroom has a large ensuite comprising a shower, vanity and toilet. The main bathroom is similarly appointed.
• There are multiple living areas – a formal lounge/dining room; a kitchen/living space; and a large sunny family/sun room – all on the ground floor – together with a powder room (toilet and basin) and the laundry.
• There’s a separate, powered workshop and undercover barbeque area.
• The garden is landscaped, with espaliered fruit trees, and lovingly maintained. The property is fully fenced so providing peace of mind where children and pets are concerned. The backyard is large with a gentle slope.
• Side access allows for the parking of vehicles in the backyard, over and above the off street parking at the front of the house and the single lock up garage.
This is a great family home in excellent condition and definitely worth an inspection if you’re ready to buy. Phone Edwards Windsor for your private inspection.
Note that there will be no open homes at this property.