Waterside living at its best
On the edge of the friendly beachside community of Coningham along a private no through lane, is this comfortable family home in a sheltered position with stunning views over the water, with Mount Wellington as a backdrop. The house faces north capturing the sun all year round and offers modern living in a highly sought after location.
So what are its key features?
– The open plan kitchen/dining/living room is spacious and opens to a huge sundeck that runs the length of the house and overlooks the water.
– There are four double bedrooms with built in robes. A second living space would make an excellent fifth bedroom with the added benefit of a fabulous water view.
– The main bedroom has an ensuite that comprises a walk-in shower and toilet.
– The main bathroom comprises a shower over the bath, toilet and vanity.
– There’s a 56m2 double garage and workshop, as well as additional storage in a roofed storage container, and a three bay carport.
This highly appealing beachside property would suit anyone from the busy executive to working families, artists and writers. It’s located just 25 minutes from Hobart and it’s close to Snug village and the local schools, public transport, shops and cafes.
If this looks like your next home and you’re ready to buy, then please contact Edwards Windsor for a private inspection at a time that suits you.
Note that there will not be an open home at this property.