Fantastic views and level access to the house
This large townhouse in an elevated position overlooking Hobart has so much to offer – stunning river views, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a double garage. There’s also level access into the main part of the house (upstairs) from the carport at the back door. So if you have mobility issues, then this will be an absolute godsend.
So what are its key features?
• The kitchen/living/dining room is open plan with fabulous views up and down the river.
• The lounge room opens to a deck – again, with stunning views.
• There are two double bedrooms upstairs with built in robes; the master bedroom has an additional walk in robe and an entrance to the main bathroom.
• Downstairs there’s a further double bedroom with built in robes, and a further bedroom/study/office.
• The main bathroom, which has dual entry, has been renovated and comprises a walk in shower, bath, toilet and vanity. The second bathroom comprises a toilet, shower and vanity.
• There’s a double lock up garage, with room for a workshop, and covered parking at the back door which makes it easy to carry the groceries straight into the main part of the house.
• The garden is a very manageable size and has been landscaped.
• There’s solar electricity, honeycomb blinds, and three Daikin reverse cycle air conditioners (heat pumps) installed. It’s a very well insulated home.
• It’s close to public transport and a variety of schools.
If this sounds like your next home and you’re ready to buy, then please contact Edwards Windsor for your private inspection or personal video tour.
Note there will be no open homes for this property.