Time for a seachange?
… then look no further.
This immaculate, 2-storey solid coastal home is positioned across the road from a pristine swimming beach in the peaceful cul-de-sac end of Blessington Street. Just 35 minutes from Hobart, it sits amidst the beautiful natural coastal environment of South Arm Peninsula, with native wildlife, coastal walks and mesmerizing sea views across to North Bruny and Tinderbox. AND you’ll be the first community to see the Sydney to Hobart yachts making their way to Hobart.
In more detail…
· There are four bedrooms, two living spaces and two bathrooms, with new floor coverings, Tassie Oak trims and modern décor throughout with nautical touches.
· It has a light and airy feel, with large full windows that capture the sun, sea and rural views all around.
· The modern classic kitchen with quality appliances, pantry and loads of cupboards makes entertaining a joy.
· The bathrooms have been refurbished and are both private and light; one a huge ensuite to the master bedroom.
· There’s loads of storage, including full wall-length built-ins in three of the bedrooms, cupboards in the hallway, the bathroom and the laundry.
· A huge, café-blind enclosed rear deck is a particularly attractive feature, capturing all day sun ,all year round. It’s an additional living space.
· The double garage has well-organised internal access with plenty of room for cars, a work bench, gym, storage and wood fuel. And there’s lock up room at the side of the house for a boat.
· The resort-style garden is immaculately maintained, has feature lighting and is home to a huge spa hut, raised veggie beds, and attracts local bird life and fauna. It’s fenced and gated so very suitable for pets.
· Electric security blinds on the seaward windows provide both insulation and security – perfect if you like to travel and want a home that you can happily lock up and leave.
· There’s direct access to the beach across the road.
This friendly neighbourhood connects with the broader peninsula community through it’s local primary school, community centre , sports oval and public jetty facilities, 9 hole golf course and RSL, general store/post office, café and community pharmacy.
If this is a self-sufficient lifestyle that appeals to you, and you’re ready to buy, then please contact Edwards Windsor for your personal, private inspection or video tour.
Note that there will be no open homes at this property.