A Slice of Heaven
In a lovely bush setting with abundant birdsong, is this home nestled in the foothills of Mount Wellington offering a quiet and peaceful lifestyle. It’s a short walk to the local bus route and only a 4.5 km drive to the centre of Hobart. You will welcome the garden produce and the abundance of fruit trees on offer, including almond, apricot, greengage and avocado.
In more detail:
• There are three bedrooms; two with built in robes.
• The original kitchen is neat and functional and looks out to a large deck which enjoys an outlook over man ferns and bushland.
• The bathroom comprises a bath, shower and vanity; the toilet is separate.
• Opening onto the deck is the dining room with lounge room adjoining.
• There’s an additional room downstairs that would make an office or studio plus additional storage space under the house.
• There’s off street parking for one car but the ability is there to create further parking.
• The backyard backs onto a rivulet as well as a vast expanse of bushland.
This is a home with a very nice feel, and one on which you can put your own stamp.
South Hobart is a very popular suburb, so if this looks like your next home, then don’t delay in contacting Edwards Windsor for a leisurely private inspection.
Note that there will be no open homes held at this property.