A sound investment or your future home
This brick home with “good bones” would make a good little investment. It’s very close to the local bus route; it’s an 8 minute drive to Northgate Shopping Centre; and it’s situated in a quiet location that boasts lovely views of the Derwent River. There is a 12 month lease currently in place that expires in July 2021.
• There are two bedrooms; a third bedroom was sacrificed in times gone by to effectively enlarge and modernise the bathroom.
• The kitchen has been updated and extended.
• The spacious bathroom comprises a spa bath, vanity and shower. The toilet is separate, as is the laundry.
• The living area enjoys a very nice outlook and is already fitted with sliding doors should the new owner want to install a deck to further take advantage of the sun and views.
• The house has been fully rewired and the heat pump is new.
• The flat backyard is fully fenced and is home to nectarine and peach trees and a garden shed.
• The 6m x 6m garage has a mezzanine floor and workshop area together with plenty of space for cars.
If you are looking for an investment property and/or a future home, and you’re ready to buy, then please contact Edwards Windsor for your private in-person or video inspection. Note that there will not be an open home held at this property.