Edwards Windsor have put in place measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, you are not permitted to attend any property showings
- During inspections, you are not permitted to touch anything within the property
Thank you for your understanding.
To book a property inspection, join our Renters Club, apply for a property or download our Tenancy Application Form, visit the Edwards Windsor website (ewre.com.au).
If you are looking to immerse yourself in a little slice of Tasmanian history whilst enjoying all the modern amenities of a contemporary apartment, then you may just find it here.
This superbly presented and refurbished top storey apartment has the additional benefit of being used as a business/ residence or solely as a delightfully vibrant place to live.
So what is it offering?
• Two larger than usual bedrooms complete with substantial built in wardrobes.
• Mezzanine level open plan bedroom or office space etc.
• Quality kitchen with island bench, twin sinks, pantry and equipped with fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
• Versatile expansive living space with flat screen television, two air conditioning systems along with a gas ambient heater.
• Bathroom has walk in shower, toilet and vanity unit.
• Additional powder room.
• Separate laundry room.
• Enclosed outdoor balcony with sweeping views of Salamanca Place.
• Allocated open car space…rare for this type of property.
• Convenient to…well just about everything you could want from this area.
Please be aware that pets are unsuitable at this residence.