Edwards Windsor have put in place measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, you are not permitted to attend any property showings
- During inspections, you are not permitted to touch anything within the property
Thank you for your understanding.
To book a property inspection, join our Renters Club, apply for a property or download our Tenancy Application Form, visit the Edwards Windsor website (ewre.com.au).
If you aren’t currently working from home then this house may change your mind as it offers so much comfort and enjoyment it will be difficult to leave.
Not only is it superbly situated for expansive views of the city and river, it offers numerous neutral points of separation both inside and externally for functional harmonious living.
Features & Benefits
• Master bedroom with own balcony, walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
• Second and third bedrooms will accommodate queen beds and have built in wardrobes.
• Fourth bedroom is a single or a great home office or study.
• Main bathroom contains a brilliant wet area including bath and walk in shower and separate vanity space.
• Kitchen is modern and highly functional with breakfast bar, pantry, lots of bench space and can include quality appliances such as fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
• Open plan dining room with access to paved sheltered courtyard.
• Gorgeous sunken lounge, well positioned to enjoy the delightful view.
• Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer if required.
• Two powder rooms one on each level.
• Abundance of fruit trees including blueberry, avocado, apples, limes, lemons and olives.
• Two outdoor storage sheds.
• Carport plus off street parking.
Professional gardener included.
We are happy to consider appropriate pets.