Character and convenience
Edwards Windsor have put in place measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, you are not permitted to attend any property showings
- During inspections, you are not permitted to touch anything within the property
Thank you for your understanding.
To book a property inspection, join our Renters Club, apply for a property or download our Tenancy Application Form, visit the Edwards Windsor website (ewre.com.au).
This highly appealing city cottage has a modern touch whilst maintaining its original charm.
• The house offers two genuine double bedrooms with free standing wardrobes.
• Kitchen has an island bench, cupboards, twin sinks and pantry.
• The living room is a comfortable size and is open plan to the kitchen.
• Modern bathroom contains bath, shower, toilet and vanity. This is combined with the laundry however the space is very generous in size and has outdoor access to clothesline.
• The front verandah along with a fully fenced and covered, paved courtyard give the home two comfortable outdoor living spaces to enjoy.
• Short stroll to parks, cafes and restaurants.
• There is a dedicated car space at the rear of the property with access off Harrington Street.
Unfortunately pets are unsuitable at this residence.